Our customers just like you used to have that same question too.
Here’s the thing: Electronic motor protection relay, is the new norm.
It’s the key to
Reduce your panel size as in wiring by 50%
Ease your work with simple wiring
Reducing inventory cost reducing the number of devices used for motor protection
What is a MMS? contactor?
• MMS is Manual Motor Starters – nothing but MPCB (Motor Protection Circuit Breaker).
• MMS is an electro-mechanical device used for the protection and operating purpose of Electrical motor.
• Overload Protection: The overload release isolates the load from the power supply if it is loaded with an overcurrent for a certain time.
Tripping is based on a specific time-current characteristic. This prevents possible damage to the load and the system. The overload release also trips in the event of phase failure or extreme phase unbalance.
• Short-circuit protection: In the event of a short-circuit (current >13 times the rated current), the short-circuit releases isolate the faulty load feeder from the power supply within only a few milliseconds. Greater damage (risk of fire!) can thus be avoided.
• Phase failure Protection: MMS protect the load against failures due to line voltage
Compact in Size.
Complete range of common accessories.
Class 10 overload trip characteristics.
Short Circuit Breaking Capacity: Standard (S), High (H), High Instantaneous (HI) Standards: IEC 60947-1,2,4 UL508 (Type E)
Handle lock in the Off position
Finger safe terminal Din rail & Screw mounting
Ready for IE3
Ambient Temperature : -20℃~+60℃ (wide range)